The undergraduate student success rate for the class of 2021-2022 (employed, enrolled in continuing education, participating in a volunteer program, or serving in the military) remains strong at 67.8%, for those reporting, at the time of graduation. The success rate for the class of 2020-2021 at 12 months after graduation is 80.4%. For more details, see the following reports:
- Student Post-Graduation Placement Report 2021-2022
- Student Post-Graduation Placement Report 2020-2021
- Student Post-Graduation Placement Report 2019-2020
- Student Post-Graduation Placement Report 2018-2019
Retention and Graduation Rates
The document below gives the rates of retention and graduation for first-year, first-time, full-time students enrolled at Doane University.
Graduation by Programs
The following tables give the number of degrees conferred (graduates) for each program at Doane University by year.
- 2021-2022 Graduation by Program
- 2020-2021 Graduation by Program
- 2019-2020 Graduation by Program
- 2018-2019 Graduation by Program
- 2017-2018 Graduation by Program
- 2016-2017 Graduation by Program
- 2015-2016 Graduation by Program