Steps for Student-Led Event Planning
Follow these steps for a successful meeting or event:
- Complete this student event space and resource request form:
Student Run Event Reservation Form
- For events that require extensive set up or technology, a follow up meeting may be required. You will be contacted by a professional staff member if a meeting is required.
- Email Spencer Munson in the Student Experience Office or call Spencer at (402) 826-8110 to learn how they can assist you with marketing your event.
COVID-19 Guidance for events:
- People should not attend meetings or events in person if they feel ill, have a fever, or if they have been exposed to COVID-19 but are not vaccinated.
- Until further notice, face masks that cover the mouth and nose are required in all public indoor spaces.
- Student Experience has Covid Event Kits available to check out for your student-led programming!
These kits include:
- Tape measures and painters tape to mark those six-foot intervals.
- Signage to remind participants to wear masks and use hand sanitizer
- Hand sanitizer
- Cups for dirty/wiped down pens
- Sanitizing wipes for surface, pens, etc.
- Extra masks & non-latex gloves “just in case”