Use this form to submit your proposal for a poster or oral presentation at the 2023 NPS undergraduate fall conference. Please note that the deadline for project submissions is Friday, October 27. Just a reminder that submitting a proposal for the conference does not register you for the conference. If you have not yet registered for the conference, please use our online form.
The NPS conference is for undergraduate research presentations only.
*Please note that information provided regarding your project will be printed in the program exactly as it is entered on this submission form.
POSTER GUIDELINES: HELPFUL HINTS & REMINDERS
- Poster presenters will have a foam board available on which to place their poster. The board is 47 inches horizontal and 36 inches vertical.
- Authors will be asked to be available for approximately 1 hour to answer questions. The specific time/session will be indicated in the final conference program.
- It may be helpful to have brief handouts or QR codes available for those interested in your poster, but that is up to you.
ORAL PRESENTATION GUIDELINES: HELPFUL HINTS & REMINDERS
- Your talk is limited to 12 minutes, with 3 minutes for questions. Be sure to practice your talk so that you have it timed correctly.
- It may be helpful to provide a brief handout to your audience. This depends entirely upon the nature of your study, but it is something to consider. If you do decide to provide a handout, bring about 15-20 copies.
- Oral presentations will be made via Google Slides. Consider arriving a few minutes early to your session so that the session moderator can quickly load all the presentations on to the computer at the beginning of the session.