Getting Started at Doane
Welcome, Military Connected Students.
Thank you for choosing Doane University to pursue your educational goals. Here are the items we need from you in order to begin reporting your school attendance to VA:
- A copy of your Certificate of Eligibility. After you apply to use your GI bill benefits the VA will send you a Certificate of Eligibility. A copy of your application can be a temporary substitute, but we will still need the Certificate of Eligibility as well.
- Fill out the Doane VA application below or print and submit this form.
These two documents need to be submitted to the Director of Veteran/Military Student Services. Here are your options to submit:
- Scan / email to email@example.com .
- Drop off a hard copy at Doane University. Make sure to put Director of Veteran/Military Student Services on it so it gets routed to them instead of your advisor.
- Fax to the Director of Veteran/Military Student Services at 402-466-4228.
If you need other information about your benefits, go to www.gibill.va.gov and use “submit a question” or the toll-free number: 888-GIBILL-1 (888-442-4551). The assistance line is open between 7a.m. - 7p.m. Central Time, Monday- Friday.