Important COVID-19 Information

For all University updates and resources regarding COVID-19, please visit

How do international students apply for employment and/or internships off campus?

Students interested in a campus job must first acquire a Social Security number. This can be acquired in Lincoln, Nebraska at the Social Security Office.

100 Centennial Mall Room 240
Lincoln, NE 68508

When applying for a job or internship, other forms of identification may be required. The list of acceptable documents may be found on the Form I-9 on the IRS website.
Once students have acquired these documents, they may apply for the jobs or internships through the College Career Center or through the employer directly.