Important COVID-19 Information

For all University updates and resources regarding COVID-19, please visit

Can international students work on campus?

Students interested in a campus job must first acquire a Social Security number. This can be acquired in Lincoln, Nebraska at the Social Security Office.

100 Centennial Mall N
Room 240
Lincoln, NE 68506
Phone: 1-888-593-2880

When applying for a job, other forms of identification may be required. The list of acceptable documents may be found on the Form I-9 on the IRS website. Students can then apply for on-campus positions on the Doane Student Jobs website.