National Student Clearinghouse (NSC)
There are two ways to request online transcripts.
1) Login to WebAdvisor and select Order My Transcript under the Academic Profile heading. Since you've securely logged into WebAdvisor a signature will not be required for your transcript request.
2) Go to National Student Clearinghouse. Follow the directions on the screens. At the end you can electronically sign with your mouse for the request.
Why should I use NSC?
- It's more affordable than a paper transcript request.
- I need an electronic version of my transcript.
- I need my transcript sent overnight by USPS.
- I can request transcripts and make payments on a secure web site 24/7.
- I can track my request online, see when it's received, sent, and see when it has been delivered.
- An electronic transcript won't get lost in the mail.
Why wouldn't I use NSC?
- I need a transcript sent to another Doane campus. All Doane locations/programs can access a Doane transcript.