Schedule your Campus Visit to Doane University
In-Person On Campus or Virtually
Thank you for your interest in visiting Doane University. Our campus really speaks for itself and we’d love for you to see it! Beginning July 15, we will be offering campus visits in person, with start times of 9:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. We will also be scheduling virtual visits using Zoom Meetings if you prefer, with start times of 10:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. every weekday Monday through Friday.
Please allow 3-4 business days notice for a visit request. The number of in-person visits per weekday are limited.
Please let us know if you there is a coach, director, professor, or staff member that you'd like to meet during your visit. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
Doane is taking all appropriate steps to address the spread of Covid-19 during this unprecedented pandemic. Everyone's health and safety is our top priority.
Covid Safety Guidelines:
- For the safety of our students, employees, and all guests, please make sure YOU are healthy before visiting…
- Do I have a cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Do I have ANY of these symptoms:
- Fever of 100.4 or greater in the last 72 hours without the use of fever reducing medication?
- Chills or Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Have I had contact with any persons with known COVID-19 or close contact with anyone under observation for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Am I under any type of recommended or mandatory quarantine by my physician or public health?
- If the answer to ANY of these questions is YES, for your safety and the safety of our students and employees, we kindly ask that you choose another day to visit Doane University.
- *Visitors are required to wear masks or face coverings while on campus. Disposable masks will be available at check-in, if needed.
- *Family groups cannot exceed 4 people.
- *All individuals must follow physical distancing guidelines while on campus.
- *Practice frequent handwashing and good hygiene.
Feel free to check out our virtual tour to get a taste of what our campus has to offer. If you have questions regarding your visit, feel free to call 402-826-6767.