A study of the structure and evolution of the universe with emphasis on the solar system, stellar evolution, galaxies, cosmology, and planetary systems. Includes a lab.
Upcoming Term Schedule
- 20/HPAU: Monday, August 17th
- 20/HPOC: Monday, October 12th
- 21/HPJA: Sunday, January 10th
- 21/HPMA: Monday, March 15th
- 21/HPMY: Monday, May 24th
How This Course Work
Courses are completely online: lectures, discussion boards, and even group projects.
You’ll be able to view course materials a full week before the class starts.
Once courses begin, assignments are due each week.
Need help or have questions? In addition to instructor access, every student receives support from an advisor.