Get a head start on your Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Arts in Management (MAM).
View more information on our MBA Degree here.
View more information on our MAM Degree here.
Eligible full-time undergraduate students enrolled on the Crete campus will be able to take one graduate-level business course during each of their last two semesters.
- Get a head start on an advanced degree by taking graduate courses
- The streamlined application process for joining the MBA or MAM program upon graduation
- Waiver of the application fee to apply to the MBA or MAM program upon graduation
- Current full-time undergraduate student on the Crete residential campus
- Enrolled in at least 12 undergraduate credit hours
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 by the start of your first graduate course
- Have completed 90 credit hours (senior standing) before the start of your first graduate course
- All of the graduate courses will be online and 8 weeks in length
- Courses during the fall semester will be taught: August – October
- Courses during the spring semester will be taught: January – March
Financial aid is not available for costs related to these graduate classes.
- $0 cost if your total course load including the graduate course is less than 18 hours
- Tuition rate per credit hour for each hour over 18 credit hours
- $30 per credit hour technology fee for the online course
BUS 601: International Business and Economics
Available Fall and Spring semesters
Students learn how political, economic, and cultural differences affect the business functions and practices of management, human resource management, marketing, and finance.
BUS 602: Human Resource Management
Available Spring semester
A focus on the field of human resource planning at the organizational level.
BUS 604: Organizational Behavior
Available Fall semester
A focus on the theory underlying individual behavior in organizations and the application of that theory to managerial issues that are present in today's organizations.
Enroll in the Degree+ Program
First, discuss your eligibility with your advisor, then register using the Degree+ Program interest form. Once the Registrar’s Office verifies that you meet the requirements, you will be enrolled in your selected course.
If you have questions about Doane’s Degree+ Program contact:
Dr. Jen Bossard - College of Business
Dr. Deb Sepich - College of Business